What is getting in the way of reaching your goal?
Here are several answers I have received to that question:
- I don’t have the confidence to go after it.
- I don’t have the strength to make the changes I really want.
- I feel tired and drained.
- I am scared.
- I overthink everything.
- I sleep too late and then can’t decide how to start my day.
- It is really hard to connect with others and network due to COVID.
- I am anxious, I have a tightness in my chest.
- My support system at work is lacking.
- I have a difficult boss.
- I worry about my future.
- It’s all too much – marriage, family, job.
- The status quo feels easier than figuring out what’s next.
- I find myself obsessively thinking about world affairs, feeling anxious, fearing the future, and overeating.
- I am no longer the person I was a year ago.
True Courage Comes in Facing Danger When You are Afraid
Life Coaching to Build Courage
Life coaching with me, Catharine Ecton, is about noticing, identifying, and focusing on assumptions, beliefs, and self-limiting thoughts that might keep you from moving forward to reach your goals, no matter what those goals are. I believe that by working collaboratively we can change our lives one day at a time through life coaching. When you don’t know what your goals are, or should be, we’ll work to discover the ones that ring true to you. With the right tools, a few powerful questions, and the intention to create something that is authentically yours, you too can find the answers you seek and get to where you want to be.
As with any big change, it is so much better when you have an ally to help you in this work. To enlist my help, call Catharine Ecton Life Coaching or schedule your free Life Coaching consultation today. In my blog about Life Coaching vs. Therapy, I discussed the differences and reasons why you might want to hire me as your life coach.
Not sure if Life Coaching is for you? Read Life Coaching testimonials from several of my happy clients here.
Contact me for a complimentary, no-obligations life coaching consultation and we can work on making your life a more powerful, positive one together. Or use the Appointment Scheduler and pick a time that works for you for a phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.